Manager Client Services (JR1008799)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are hiring a Manager Client Services to join our Deer Park, NY office. This position is responsible for managing client interactions with a proven passion for building strong relationships. The Client Service Manager will engage with internal and external parties to address all client needs in a professional and timely manner. The ideal candidate for this role has a great teammate attitude and is proactive to building great results. This role requires a highly organized, dynamic, and responsive individual with strong customer focus and the desire to exceed clients' expectations.
Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic team? See how you can help contribute to our fast-growing organization below.
- Manage a team of 8 client service members.
- Guides and manages team members to deliver excellent customer service to clients within Bank Broker Dealer.
- Acts as the line of escalation in making decisions to ensure service level agreements are met for all clients.
- Monitors the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and makes appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient.
- Consults with internal departments, production and systems, on enhancements and support utilities.
- Maintains and develops Client Relationships with daily contacts at clients, including client visits.
- Interviews and participates in the selection of team members; conducts performance appraisals; resolves team issues such as work performance and personality conflicts.
- Analyzes department processes and products to identify areas for improvement or enhancements.
- Trains, develops and mentors the associates throughout the year to ensure their development within the product.
- Contributor to the overall strategic growth of the core business.
- BA/BS required
- 3-5+ years managing people, especially in a Client Services context.
- 3-6+ years of experience in a Client Services role within the Financial industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Self-motivator who can adapt/respond to different types of requests on-the-go
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Intellectual curiosity for learning new skills and tools
- Ability to bring new ideas and help build more efficient processes
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills