Network Security Engineer (JR1007944)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring a Security Engineer to become a member of our Information Security Group in our Deer Park, NY or Newark, NJ locations.
Are you seeking an excellent opportunity to drive the future of this emerging and dynamic IT development organization? If you're interested in engineering solutions on the frontier of risk identification, mitigation and visibility, this is an opportunity to showcase your talents
- You will be responsible for the deployment and maintenance of Cisco ISE to provide access control to VPN, Wireless and Wired infrastructure.
- You'll also work with a team responsible for implementing, maintaining and supporting a global IPS infrastructure.
- Be part of a team responsible for configuring, deploying and maintaining an infrastructure of Denial of Service (DoS) appliances. You will also be managing the relationship of a cloud DoS provider.
- Speak effectively amongst peers and across departments using electronic and verbal communications.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present information in clear, concise terms to all position levels in the organization, as well as business partners, vendors and technical staff.
- Two+ years of experience with at least two of the following technologies:
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Cisco Firepower Management Center, Cisco Firepower Classic and Next-Generation IPS, Radware Vision, Radware DefensePro, Gigamon, Cisco Stealthwatch, Attivo and TufinYou have a comprehensive understanding of network technologies such as firewalls, load balancers, firewalls and switches
- Ability to work on a team or independently with minimal supervision to achieve project achievements and deadlines. Knows how to advance issues appropriately, efficiently, and effectively.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills; ability to lead a complex project independently, while functioning effectively under time constraints, established deadlines and within budget.
- You are flexible and adaptable to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced and constantly changing environment, while being able to set priorities and balance multiple deadlines.
- If you have scripting and Venafi certificate management platform experience this is a plus!