Operations Associate - Contract
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking an operations associate in our Deer Park, Long Island office. In this role you will be functioning as part of the Global Proxy Operations team the function of this role is to Understand, Interpret and serve as the authority on individual Global Markets and voting practices with the ability to successfully execute proxy voting and any required documentation in all International markets Broadridge services. This role involves interaction with sub custodian networks related to voting inquiries as well as understanding different market requirements and nuances. The role also involves working with various client service teams to ensure the needs of our clients are met.
This is a temporary, contract role through June 2020
- Understand, Interpret and serve as the authority on individual Global Markets and voting practices.
- Read and Respond to all incoming inquiries in a timely manner related to but not limited to the below subject matter
- Meeting Setup
- Agenda Creation
- Vote Processing
- POA Inquires
- Market practices
- Meeting specific requirements
- Responsible for preparing and ensuring voting instructions and any required documentation is delivered to the various international markets for processing.
- Updating department procedures in accordance with the ISO27001 standards.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with Sub-Custodian banks within the markets.
- Complete projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must rigorously adhere to GDPR Security standards and protocols
- Attend meetings and participate in conference calls and provide support as needed.
- Very detail oriented ability to multi-task and prioritize workload, excellent time management and follow-up skills required.
- Proven proficiency in maintaining client satisfaction, high client satisfaction results and overall client advocacy.
- Effective Communication, including the ability to establish "a rapport" with client service teams is important
- Capable of working under pressure with heavy volumes of work is a must.
- Excellent computer skills a must.( Microsoft Office suite)
- Very good Excel skills is a must
- Ability to use and understand macros. Ability to write macros using VBA code is a bonus.