Production Coordinator (Night Shift) (JR1004852)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are actively seeking a Production Coordinator to join our Customer Communications Production Operations team in Deer Park.
Do you have an eye for quality and a dream of working in a dynamic environment for a growing organization? Are you a self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative and the desire to grow professionally? If so, we urge you to read below.
As our Production Coordinator, you will work with an engaged team in a position with strong growth potential. You will focus on the associates, the clients and the shareholders, contributing to the goal of ensuring that operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the Company's overall market share. You will not only schedule work, but also manage associates who report directly to you including activities such as performance management, counseling/corrective action, training, etc. You will raise Service Level Agreement (SLA) impact issues such as not enough staff, machine downtime or any other potential issues.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- You will reward, recognize, and apply corrective action for associates as appropriate. You will coach, counsel, motivate, develop, support, inspire and instruct clerks on the production lines.
- Ensure production requirements and processes are being followed; assist, when required, in the running of production jobs following all documented processes.
- You will ensure that the quality of all work produced meets quality standards and immediately bring any quality issues/problems to the attention of the shift Supervisor or Manager.
- You will help train production clerks and monitor clerks performance and address as appropriate.
- You will promote a professional work environment, stay informed of, and follow all relevant Broadridge policies to ensure the security and privacy of data as well as professional business conduct.
We are seeking the following skill sets for this role:
- You are able to operate a PC and are comfortable with application software such as Windows, Outlook, Excel, Access and Word.
- You have strong oral and written communication skills and adeptness with communicating effectively with staff and management at multiple levels.
- Proven organizational skills including expertise with multi-tasking, handling multiple priorities at a time and working under tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and the talent to effectively consolidate and report critical information to management.
- You demonstrate skill working in a complementary team environment with various personality types to get the work done; you relate well and show respect and consideration for others.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associates degree is preferred.
- 2+years of related industry/equipment experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time, stoop and kneel, and lift to waist up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to consistently work 3rd Shift Monday - Friday and the flexibility to work overtime as required.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."