QA Automation Engineer (Contract)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring a QA Automation Engineer within the Quality Assurance Organization. Primary responsibility will be to develop automated scripts for regression and functional testing of Broadridge internally written applications. This includes following the Automation Test Framework to build data driven scripts, object repositories, reusable functions, and supporting resources. The role also includes participating in meetings with QA and the business to identify critical scenarios targeted for automation.
- Responsibility for the development, modification, and execution of automated scripts and programs for testing.
- Develop and maintain automated scripts promoting reusable components and maintainability.
- Create and update function libraries, applications, automation scripts and data files (detailed documentation of all changes)
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in the debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality is working properly.
- Work with the business, QA and development teams to resolve any application issues found during execution.
- 5+ years of experience and understanding of QA Automation testing frameworks and processes
- Experience in test automation using UFT
- UFT experience in building object repositories, standard & custom checkpoints, parameterization, reusable functions, recovery scenarios, descriptive programming and API testing.
- Experience using VBScript, C#, Java, HTML, and SQL
- Experience using GIT or other Version Control Systems
- Basic understanding of CI/CD release management processes and how they integrate with quality checkpoints
- Experience with API automated testing tools a plus.
- Familiarity with mobile testing using tools such as Appium a plus.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)