Senior Java Developer (Contract)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge is hiring. Our team is seeking a Senior level Java Developer who is passionate about the craft and art of developing mission-critical software. You love to learn and work with leading-edge technologies in a collaborative work environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to developing, testing, debugging and implementing code for existing and/or new business applications and/or computer systems.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Developing, testing, debugging and implementing code for existing business applications and/or computer systems.
- Experience with object oriented concepts and exposure to Java programming language.
- Demonstrated knowledge of web-based programming environments and frameworks
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience in software implementation lifecycle
- Self-starter, motivated, with strong preference to work in team environment
- Strong knowledge and experience with Java programming language
- Proficient in web-based programming environments and frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience with all phases of the development life cycle from requirements gathering to production deployment.
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience.
- Having experience in Angular 2+ is a plus