Sr. Financial Analyst (JR1012492)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge continues to experience strong growth and we are excited to be expanding our Broadridge Corporate Finance team! We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst
to join the Financial Planning & Analysis team in Edgewood, NY. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing organization that has career opportunities for high potential performers.
As the Senior Financial Analyst, you'll be a highly motivated teammate who will report to the Corporate FP&A VP of Finance, and work closely with senior finance leaders. In this role you will be responsible for multiple corporate departments and will partner closely with each of the department's leadership teams. The role requires the ability to multi-task and complete many high priority responsibilities simultaneously. You will have a strong sense of personal accountability and be able to take initiative to problem solve on your own.
Do you want to join a fast growing and dynamic organization? If you are looking to join a highly collaborative and creative team, we urge you to read below to learn how you can make an immediate impact with our growing organization! Responsibilities:
Prepares standard and specialized financial reports (e.g., balance sheets, income statements, monthly closing reports) according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or other regulatory requirements. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries into accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions. Conducts tasks and assignments as directed. Works under moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment. Accounting:
- An experienced finance professional applying basic accounting and finance principles, theories and concepts while performing specific tasks such as month end closing, account analysis and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensuring documentation of accounting policies and procedures is current and applications are applied.
- Assist in preparation of corporate deliverables (Analyst call package, quarterly and year end tax packages, ad hoc requests, etc).
- Assist in conducting SOX testing, preparation of ad hoc analysis to various P&L and operational metrics and providing support to various special projects that are designed to increase net operating income or promote operational efficiency.
- Work with business partners and the FP&A group on a monthly and quarterly basis for month end and quarter end reporting
- General knowledge of internal controls over financial statements.
- Associate has BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance and 5+ years of relevant experience.
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred but not required