Sr Software Engineer (User Interface) (JR1009727)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring. We currently have an opening for a Sr. Software Engineer specializing in User Interface and web technologies based out of our Edgewood, NY office. This is an exciting and dynamic opportunity for you to join our fast paced growing team supporting our legacy and new solution and services.
In this role, you will join the engineering team to support the next generation digital delivery solution. If you are passionate about designing and developing highly scalable, performance intensive web applications and have a desire to be an integral part of a team that is constantly seeking to improve the code and functionality of a product, please see below: Responsibilities
- Helps define the system architecture, own and implement specific components, and help shape the overall experience
- Collaborate closely with UX designers, and other SDE team members to help define the scope of the product
- Strong experience in building User Interfaces using latest frameworks.
- Works with users and QA to perform testing of applications and resolve reported defects/issues.
- Work in an Agile development environment, attending ceremonies, accurately estimating story points, meeting sprint deadlines
- You will assist with identifying and evaluating new technologies and methodologies to solve complex problems.
- Ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical staff in a way that can be clearly understood by all
Qualifications Required Skills and Experience
- Experience building rich data-driven web applications and User Interfaces
- 1+ years using AWS in a professional setting
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Ability to work with version control using Perforce, GIT
- Must have previously worked on one or more projects that involve a full SDLC implementation
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment