Assistant Vice President, Balance Sheet Management Analyst
The Balance Sheet Mgmt Sr. Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual. Responsibilities:
- Contributes to the liquidity, balance sheet and interest rate risk management of consolidated Citigroup, CBNA and non-bank entities.
- May focus on securities investment strategies or, separately, the measurement of business returns and capital allocation.
- Gains exposure to and learn about Citi's balance sheet, liquidity management, interest rate risk and investment activities as well as business products.
- Contributes to enhancing processes to manage these exposures in a well governed environment and includes the following:
- Advises on procedures to enhance reporting and decision making in a given subject area and integrating with other team members to accomplish these plans
- Improves process efficiencies in assistance of businesses and broader Finance to effectuate increased transparency and more efficient financial resource allocation
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Education: Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or other related fields
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Advanced quantitative and presentation skills, with attention to detail and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Access, and ability to work with large volumes of data leveraging spreadsheets and models
- Excersices effective project management,relationship building and communication skills
- Take ownership and execute on deliverables
- Team player with an ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, high energy environment
Finance Job Family:
Balance Sheet Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting