FP & A Lead Analyst
Functional Title: FP&A Lead Analyst Corporate Title: Vice President, C13 Location: LIC, New York Job Description:
The position is within the Finance unit of Citigroup's Corporate Treasury organization (Citi Treasury). The Treasury Finance team prepares financial plans and forecasts for Treasury's balance sheet and revenues, working in close partnership with other Treasury groups responsible for managing securities portfolios, long-term debt issuances, legal entity funding, and transfer pricing. The team provides analysis of Treasury's actual financial results and interest rate sensitivity. In addition, the group interacts extensively with the broader Finance organization as well as technology and infrastructure partners.
The role's activities include:
- Execute analysis of annual 3-year Operating Plan, CCAR PPNR forecasts, mid-year reforecasts, and monthly outlooks
- Maintain and document models used to forecast Treasury's balance sheet and revenues across various economic and interest rate scenarios
- Ensure compliance with Model Risk Management Policy requirements (e.g., ongoing monitoring of model performance) and EUC Standards
- P&L and Balance Sheet trend analysis
- Ensuring integrity of data feeds from Product Processors to forecasting systems (RUBY and JADE)
- Tracking and maintenance of managed segment hierarchy and product set-ups in forecasting systems
- Management reporting and analytics and presentations including monthly presentations for the Citigroup Treasurer as well as quarterly CFO flash calls
The position will also be involved in automation projects to improve forecasting models and the data consolidation process with the goal to make the forecasting and reporting processes more dynamic. Qualifications:
Job Family Group:
- Candidates should have 4+ years of experience in accounting or finance or related analytical field. Candidates with MS/MBA degree may have fewer years of experience.
- BA/BS with major in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related discipline. MS/MBA degree a plus.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Suite desktop software applications.
- MS Excel power user, VBA experience is a plus
- Highly analytical, organized and with great attention to detai
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills. Ability to create polished presentations for senior management.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with follow- through and commitment for owning work product.
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Team-oriented with a high degree of initiative.
Finance Job Family:
Financial Planning & Analysis Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting