Vice President, Capital Planning Design
The Capital Planning organization is responsible for the planning, forecasting, and optimization of capital along the stress continuum, with the overarching objective of improving Return on Capital measures for Citi. The team's activities are focused on all scenarios across the stress continuum, ranging from business-as-usual to stress environments, including CCAR, Recovery and Resolution. Our capabilities include accurately forecasting capital capacity and ratios and related measures, such as Risk-Weighted Assets; coordinating associated regulatory submissions; driving the optimization of capital in partnership with colleagues across Citi; and improving the systems and processes used to perform these activities.
The Capital Planning team is creating a new, dedicated Capital Design office to be responsible for supporting all capital planning-related work streams across Citi. This team will drive the end-to-end remediation design and execution of continued enhancements to our capital planning framework.
The VP Capital Planning Design will be responsible for supporting the team in reviewing the overall capital planning process to risk assess the enhancement areas, help prioritize and drive execution of these improvements to completion. This role will provide significant exposure to senior management, and will partner extensively with colleagues across Finance, other functions and lines of businesses. Additionally, the role requires strong project management and communication skills. The candidate will work on initiatives that will provide a unique opportunity to gain a broad understanding of many key facets of Citi's capital planning and stress continuum. Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Design team to drive projects across their Capital Planning lifecycle: identifying and structuring the problem, analyzing root causes, developing solutions, communicating project results, and obtaining buy-in for change.
- Manage key aspects of internal client service, including planning, prioritizing and organizing projects.
- Efficiently solve complex, ambiguous problems/situations.
- Multi-tasks productively and reliably, while managing conflicting priorities.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Job Family Group:
- 7+ years' proven experience in driving results managing global and complex programs with multiple stake holders and business functions
- Prior work experience in area related to analytics, management or strategy consulting with top tier firm with focus on capital planning is preferred
- Strong proven business analysis competency and abstract problem solving capabilities
- Strong communication and strategic thinking skills to engage with senior leadership
- Ability to deliver positive change in complex, heavily-matrixed organizations is required.
- An undergraduate degree is required. A MBA, CPA or CFA is preferred
Finance Job Family:
Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting