- Manhattan, NY, USA Manhattan NY US
- Contract, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 18 Aug 18 2018-08-18
Candidate is responsible for the operational execution of the Bank's BSA/AML Program and assisting the AML Manager in detecting, investigating and reporting of suspicious activity.
Mid size bank in Manhattan
- Review assigned alerts and conduct appropriate research for both account and customer level to make a determination to close the alert or escalate it for filing of a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR).
- Assist in SAR information preparation, filing, and including drafting of detailed SAR narratives and documentation of investigations conducted.
- Engages on a regular basis with the BSA/AML organization through periodic meetings led by either the BSA/OFAC Officer, BSA Operations Manager or the AML Manager.
Undergraduate degree required in combination with a minimum of 3 years of banking experience in BSA/AML and OFAC.
CAMS or CAFP certification preferred.
Depends on experience.