AVP Infrastructure IT Audit
- Manhattan, NY, USA Manhattan NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclays - US
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
Work collaboratively with others to develop strong client relationships and support delivery of BIA Audit Plan.
- Execute and at times manage execution of audit work
- Contribute to maintenance and risk assessment of the audit universe and audit coverage strategy
- Perform continuous monitoring of relevant areas in the business
- Monitor, follow-up on and assess the resolution of audit issues
- Contribute to the audit opinion
- Contribute to evaluating the enterprise risk framework, policies and standards
- Contribute to evaluating the management control approach and control environment of relevant business areas
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years experience of working in or auditing investment banking environment and an understanding of relevant regulatory environment.
- 3+ years experience of development and execution of testing strategies to assess control environments as part of an internal or external audit role/function, or as part of a risk management function.
- Technical experience (operational or within an audit /control function) covering Infrastructure. With experience in one or more of the following areas: ITIL service management processes, Unix/Linux, Windows, Databases, Networks, Mainframe, Midrange, Middleware, Cloud, Storage or Data Centres.
- Exposure to and background knowledge of Technology Architecture.
- Programme / project delivery experience (including: agile, waterfall and SDLC) or exposure to auditing major programmes and projects.
- Supplier / vendor management experience or exposure to auditing third parties or outsourcers.
- Exposure to and usage of data analysis tools to support audit /control work or as part of operational leadership.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC or other relevant technical qualification; and graduate degree).
- Financial services industry business process knowledge.
- Practical knowledge of Technology and/or Operational risk and control (operational or within an audit /control function) across Information Security /Cyber Security. With experience one or more of the following areas: incident response, vulnerability management, threat management, information risk management, data leakage protection, education /awareness, identity & access management, resilience or physical security.
- Practical understanding of relevant regulatory environment and working with regulators (e.g. FRBNY, FDIC, PRA, FCA).
- Knowledge about new and emerging technology and IT services including cloud (e.g. AWS, O365, and Big Data).
- You must be able to demonstrate that you live the Barclays values and behaviours as described below.
- Proven track record of high performance in previous roles.