- Manhattan, NY, USA Manhattan NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
My client, a leading Financial Services firm, is looking to add an additional head count position with a Regulatory Risk Analyst hire in their New York, New York location.
My client, a leading Financial Services firm, is looking to add an additional head count position with a Regulatory Risk Analyst hire in their New York location.
- Enhanced prudential standards (EPS) covering corporate governance, risk based capital and leverage requirements, and capital and liquidity planning
- Early remediation actions, such as restrictions on distributions when an FBO exceeds certain pre-defined triggers specified by the Federal Reserve
- Implement defined Target Operating Model for Regulatory Capital Calculation
- Ability to produce Standardized Basel III Regulatory Capital Charge for the Banking Book positions
- Ability to produce Standardized Basel III Specific Market Risk charge for the Trading Book position, including SSFA approach for the securitized product
- Ability to produce Modeled based General Market Risk Regulatory Capital Charge for the Trading Book positions
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years of experience Financial Services Risk
My client is offering the Regulatory Risk Analyst a competitive base + bonus comp structure.