- USD1.00 - USD1000000.00 per year
- Manhattan, NY, USA Manhattan NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 21 Aug 18 2018-08-21
An opportunity to support a premier legal department and manage the contracts administration from start to finish within an elite hedge fund.
Our client is a leading hedge fund in the financial services industry in Manhattan.
- Draft, review, and edit all contracts and licensing agreements including NDAs, SOWs, and vendor agreements etc.
- Liaise between the legal department and clients to ensure contracts progress to meet the deadlines.
- Negotiate new contracts and agreements in preparation for the lawyers to sign off.
- Responsible for maintaining the contracts website.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years of experience drafting and negotiating contracts
- Paralegal certificate preferred but not required
- Previous experience working in financial services
- Excellent time management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Driven and self-motivated
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.