Electronic Payments, Product Manager
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
This role will work cross functionally and has a broad spectrum of responsibilities including product management, risk management, and project management. It will also liaise with technical teams to ensure proper management of the electronic payment product offerings.
Our Client is a Financial Services Company
- Review daily, weekly and monthly Reports, work on internal and external ad hoc data requests
- Work on Product Assessments as needed, familiarity with Archer application
- Assist in developing business requirements for new product enhancements
- Assist in developing and maintaining product documentation, policies and procedures to ensure they are current
- Assist in the preparation of and develop supporting materials for Quarterly Business Committee meetings
- Responsible to establish, coordinate and report on department activities
- Be thoroughly familiar with ACH payments and related formats
- Represent Product at project meetings internal and external as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of project management, risk management and customer relationship experience in the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of ACH
- Good project management skills and understanding of the payment industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent time management
Commensurate on experience