A global Financial Technology firm is looking for a Senior Enterprise Engineer to join their innovative company, located in New York City. As leaders in Post-Trade technology solutions and cloud computing, the company strive to enhance collaboration amongst hedge-fund professionals and asset managers. The right candidate will be motivated to work in an IC lead role where you will be spearheading the build out of a new internal corporate technology team.
Senior Enterprise Engineer Responsibilities
- Leverage collaboration with key stakeholders in the business to identify areas where technology can be effectively employed to reduce toil and increase productivity.
- Devise flexible and innovative solutions to handle the demands of a modern, fast moving work force.
- Design, deploy, integrate technologies to facilitate a flexible on-prem & remote hybrid global work environment.
- Develop automation to manage infrastructure and support technologies:
- AWS Services, Windows, Linux servers
- Configure, manage and support:
- A global Active Directory environment
- Office 365 key products
- SSO configurations with third-party cloud platforms using ADFS.
The Senior Enterprise Engineer MUST have the following Requirements:
- 6+ years of professional experience in systems engineer role
- 2+ years of experience as an individual contributor building out technical projects.
- Proven track record working with both business and internal technical users to provide support to different departments and end users.
- Proficient in programming with PowerShell & Python (both are preferred)
- Bachelor's/Master's in Computer Science / Computer Engineering OR related discipline
Additional Qualifications are a plus:
- Exceptional ability to work AWS.
- Familiarity working in large scale desktop and server management.
- Prior experience working in a lead role managing 2+ engineers.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application below!