- Manhattan, NY, USA Manhattan NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 16 Jun 18 2018-06-16
Great opportunity to support a personable Managing Director. In this fact-paced environment, no day is ever the same.
This well-known brokerage is housed in an incredible new office space in FIDI. This company values honesty, integrity, and respect, while being professional and engaging experts in the field. The managing director is very open and friendly. He is forward-thinking, always on the go, and looking for an Executive Assistant who can problem solve quickly.
- Extensive calendar management
- International and domestic travel booking
- Expense reporting
- Special projects as needed, including PowerPoint
- First point of contact for incoming clients
- Excels in written and verbal communication
- Is business savvy and forward-thinking
- Quick on their feet
- Able to juggle and prioritize
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Outlook
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Financial services experience preferred
Competitive salary and potential to bonus. Medical, dental, and 401K options.