- Manhattan, NY, USA Manhattan NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 12 Jun 18 2018-06-12
A great opportunity to work with a boutique investment management firm and continue to build a profitable and successfull book of business while being able to contribute to a rapidly growing firm. The role provides freedom and an opportunity to contribute the development and implamentation of new business development strategies.
Boutique Investment Management Firm & Family Office with an emphasis on the application of analytical research and the construction of custom risk portfolio solutions
They are a family office formed originally to serve the needs of our founders and a tight-knit group of friends and colleagues in the investment community, and have now started to accept outside money, which is resulting in the firm growing rapidly, causing the need to bring on more Financial Advisors.
The firm tailors their client's portfolios to meet the needs of each investor and are stress-tested and quantitatively analyzed against risk tolerance and investment objectives.
They also have a private equity arm as well and there is potential to work in that space as well.
Responsibilities include but are nmot restricted to:
- Responsibile for Maintaing exisiting client busienss, and continuing to draw business from existing clientelle
- Prospecting and onboarding new clients.
- Provide well educated, strong advisory services to clientelle
- Develope new business development strategies.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong financial advisory background
- Established book of business
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Salary + Bonus/ CommissionStandard Benefits