- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Société Générale - VIE
- 13 Oct 18
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Selon profil
- Full time
Front Office Developer M/F - VIE New York
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Information Technology division of Global Banking & Investors Solutions (GBIS), one of the three pillars of SG that brings together Corporate and Investment Banking activities, Private Banking activities, Asset Management and Investor Services.Avec 30 millions de clients dans plus de 75 pays, Société Générale est l'une des plus importantes entreprises de services financiers en Europe.
Parce qu'il n'y a pas de succès collectif sans réussite individuelle, de progrès d'entreprise sans évolutions personnelles, Société Générale propose à chacun de ses 148 000 collaborateurs une aventure professionnelle épanouissante et enrichissante, qui respecte la diversité des talents
Société Générale a reçu en 2017 pour la 4e année consécutive la certification « Top Employer France » pour sa politique de Ressources Humaines.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Manage alerts from the monitoring tool
* Manage the monitoring platform (reduce number of alerts, configure new alerts, escalate issues to the development team if required)
* Analyze alerting data to extract the areas that are monitored, that creates most of the alerts, that are irregular, and provide any data that are relevant to understand the status of the platform and take decision in next tasks to be completed
* Work with worldwide teams to synchronize best practices and share all the current tasks
* Provide a monthly report on all tasks done worldwide, with relevant KPIs.
* Participate in the weekly meetings with the development team to discuss all production issues (dev are based in London, Paris and New York)
* Raise to dev the criticality of each issue and help prioritize issues accordingly
* Share the latest status with the rest of the team
* Identify repetitive tasks and identify an action plan to reduce / automate them
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in New York is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space.
For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
Profil recherché :
Graduate from Engineering school, Business School or University with a master degree IT.
You ideally have a previous experience in Project management and /or IT.
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient with Microsoft Office.