- USD1.00 - USD1000000.00 per year
- Manhattan, NY, USA Manhattan NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
An world-class investment firm is seeking a legal analyst to support their legal department.
- One of the top asset managers in the world
- Seeking a legal analyst to support their legal department
- Manage the execution of a variety of documentation including, subscription and redemption docs, tax documents, consents etc.
- Assist the legal department with investment transactions.
- Liaise with external counsel.
- Exposure to compliance and regulatory documentation, such as AML/KYC.
- Responsible for database management and upkeep.
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university
- 1-3 years of experience working in a law firm or financial services institution
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
Comprehensive compensation and benefits package.