- USD1.00 - USD1000000.00 per year
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 15 Oct 18
A top-tier asset manager is seeking a legal analyst to support their world class legal department.
- One of the world's most elite investment firms
- Opportunity to gain direct exposure to both the legal and compliance departments
- Support both the legal and compliance teams.
- Assist on contract administration, including NDAs and vendor agreements etc.
- Act as a main point of contact for outside legal requests.
- Manage the completion of all fund closings and compliance regulatory documentation.
- Liaise with outside counsel.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must have prior transactions experience either in a law firm or other asset management firm.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Mastery of both Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Comprehensive compensation and benefits packages.