- Manhattan, NY, USA Manhattan NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
My client, a Financial Services firm, located in New York is looking to add headcount to their Treasury team with a Liquidity Analyst position.
My client, a Financial Services firm, located in New York, New York is looking to add headcount to their Treasury team with a Liquidity Analyst position.
- Ensure that Treasury meets our regulatory reporting requirements and deliverables and has the MI needed to make critical decisions for the firm
- Produce and validate Treasury MI/Regulatory Reports (including the 5G and Liquidity Stress Tests)
- Responsible to run data controls (i.e. reconciliations)
- Assist the team in the creation & implementation of the team's strategies for
- Ensuring high data quality and accuracy
- Report/Data reconciliation to other functional areas like Risk and Finance
- Improvement/increase processes efficiency
- Improve reporting processes to eliminate waste and create more value for the clients/business users
- Manage and maintain data quality dashboards to demonstrate impact of issues and demonstrate our progress in resolving issues
- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree (BA/BS)
- 1+ years of strong Treasury/Financial Analysis experience
- Preferred Qualifications
- Understanding of principals of liquidity risk management
- Experience in maintaining reports and improving efficiency
- Experience in testing and implementing new processes / reports
- LEAN certified
My client is offering a competitive base + bonus compensation package for the Liquidity Analyst position.