Market Risk Analyst-AVP
- Full benefits
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 16 Nov 17 2017-11-16
The individual will be reporting directly into the Managing Director of Market Risk. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, conducting market risk analysis, VaR, stress testing, and other ad-hoc projects. Previous experience working with products across all asset classes is a plus.
Our Client is a leading international broker-dealer.
Assist in daily market risk analysis and reporting, including generation of daily limit reports and analysis of VaR, Stress Tests and other market risk exposures
Daily analysis on market risk variations, main drivers (business units, products, market data) explaining current levels providing commentary for management, internal counterparts and official reporting
- Someone with 3-6 years of experience
- Quantitative BS and or MS degrees. If less than 2 yrs of full time work experience then MS degree is preferred
- Very strong data analysis skills (MS Excel, VBA, SQL, any programming language a big plus)
- Familiarity with fixed income products and risk measures. Previous experience working with Fixed Income and products across all asset classes is a big plus
- Excellent verbal communications skills with the flexibility to communicate and build relationships with internally across different business lines (Front Office, Risk, Back Office)
Ability to work in a dynamic environment, with multiple team members, but also an ability to work independently as needed
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic group and work closely with senior management, as this individual will be reporting directly into the Managing Director of Market Risk. Company promotes internal growth and is known for its great internal culture. Our client also provides industry leading benefits and competitive a compensation package.