Private Equity Portfolio Manager / Investment Analyst
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 20 Oct 17 2017-10-20
Pension Fund seeks to hire a VP level investment professional for their expanding private equity program in New York.
Sovereign Wealth Fund
Our client is seeking Senior Associate / VP level Private Equity professional to work with staff in New York and the "home office." The candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Conduct market research on private equity (PE) market, related fund market, transaction activities, etc.
- Identify and screen potential PE investment opportunities in primarily US, Canada and Latin America
- Conduct preliminary review, assessment, financial analysis and due diligence for fund and direct investment
- Lead negotiation of terms and closing documentation
- Write due diligence and asset management reports, and preparation of materials in relation to investment activities as may be required from time to time
- Monitoring of existing Private Equity portfolio investment
- Networking with peer investors
- Ad-hoc support for requests from headquarter
- 4 or more years working experience in Private Equity investments - Both Direct and Fund Investments ( Fund of Funds ) and/or other relevant fields in US
- Undergraduate degree with a strong academic profile required. Advanced degree / CFA preferred.
- Understanding of Private Equity portfolio management, characteristics of the transactions and corresponding strategies, etc
- Knowledge of financial modeling and projection
- Communication skill within multi-location organization is preferred
Base Salary + Bonus