Quantamental Portfolio Manager
An exciting senior position has arisen at a hedge fund here in NY that has traditionally focused on systematic equity and private equity. This firm is seeking an experienced individual who is looking for an entrepreneurial environment where they can leverage their leadership and quantitative skill to help build out a new quantamental equity portfolio.
You will be part of a small but highly ambitious and high achieving organization that is responsible for growing the firm's capital. The company culture is highly entrepreneurial, and they are looking for someone who fits this mold.
* Bachelors Degree (Masters or PhD Preferred)
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge statistical modelling techniques
* 7+ years of quantitative trading, research, and portfolio management
* Past experience in managing a team
* Proven strategies with successful track records
* Experience working with equities
* Experience with mid-longer horizon strategies
* Basic coding knowledge is a must
* Oversee hiring of 2 researchers, 2 analysts, and one developer
* Oversee buildout of fundamental equity platform
* Run $150mn fundamental equity division
* Signal research
* Alpha generation
* Ability to identify problems and issues and resolution of them
* Lead team meetings and presentations
Compensation will be highly competitive. If you wish to apply for this exciting and outstanding opportunity that offers unlimited and uncapped growth potential, please apply now as interviews are currently under way.