Regulatory Project Manager
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Regulatory Project Manager will report directly to the Head of Program Management for Regulatory Affairs. This role is responsible for delivering key and complex projects within the Regulatory Affairs Program portfolio.
Leading Financial Services Firm.
- Oversight of implementation and disciplined execution against regulatory timeline and agreed deliverables.
- Perform project retrospective to leverage on experience and learn lessons for improvement for the future.
- Ensure robust documentation of project achievements, issues, risks, dependencies and escalation to management where needed. Define for the project the key milestones, impacts, risks and mitigation plan to avoid project delays and escalation process.
- Regular interaction with senior management stakeholders in Working Groups and Steering Committees
- Frame the project upfront, define the most adequate governance to lead the project to success and get signoff. Gather project requirements, develop and maintain project documentation;
- Build/consolidate and maintain the project plan, effectively manage unplanned events, manage dependencies and critical path;
- Drive the project team to completion in close interaction with the Project Sponsor, ensure effective communication, continuous alignment of all contributors and timely running of governance routines;
- Take responsibility for - when appropriate - some of the actions and analysis related to the project, without losing focus on the roadmap.
- Manage external partner(s) and ensure productive and efficient interactions, if required on a project.
Logical and structured approach to planning and problem solving and decision-making
Proven ability to collaborate with partners across multiple disciplines and functions
Readiness to work in a global, fast-paced environment and under tight timelines to deliver highquality
Excellent Microsoft Office skills - Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
Ability to anticipate issues and aggressively drive initiatives to achieve results
Compensation is based on experience.