Retail Banking Internal Auditor
- Manhattan, NY, USA Manhattan NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
Our client is a Bank here in New York going through tremendous growth and in need of auditors in multiple areas. This role is specifically looking for someone with a strong retail banking branch audit background.
Our client is a Regional Bank that is growing aggressively in the New York Market.
This individual will be responsible for the following:
- Perform internal audits specifically related to retail banking activities and Branch audits.
- Work on establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders throughout the bank.
- Work on special projects and ad hoc assignments.
- Participate on audits that will test cash counts/reconciliations, branch security, safe deposit operations, etc
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or related field of study.
- A minimum of 2 years of audit experience specific to retail banking branch audits.
- Certified with a relevant professional designation (CPA, CIA, CISA, CAMS, etc.).
- An understanding and working knowledge of Retail Banking products and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision and other benefits