Senior Directors required across Leveraged Finance, Investment Grade, Issuer Marketing, Middle Markets, Insurance.
Our client, a leading financial services institution requires a number of Senior Directors with experience across any of the following sectors:
- Leveraged Finance
- Investment Grade
- Issuer Marketing
- Middle Markets
to join their Corporates, Business and Relationship Management (BRM) team in New York.
As part of the Banker and Private Equity Marketing team within BRM, the candidates will work closely with a senior team of experienced professionals in their areas. The primary role will be responsibility for developing and maintaining relationships primarily with professionals in banks, insurers, private equity and hedge funds and then any broader relationships the candidate may have with Leveraged Finance Bankers, Borrowers/Issuers, and Investors.
The principal objective is to generate new Corporate mandates through relationship development and consistent, targeted marketing.
Experience required as follows:
Senior Director - Leveraged Finance
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in Leveraged Finance from a bulge bracket bank in Leveraged Capital Markets/Syndicate or LevFin or Sponsor Coverage – there is a preference for individuals with strong PE relationships and/or a capital markets / syndicate background
Senior Director - Insurance Business and Relationship Management
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in the credit markets at an Insurance Company as an investor or asset allocator or at a top tier bank in Investment Grade DCM / Syndicate or in Private Debt as an originator or investor
- Preference will be given to candidates with an understanding of how Insurance Companies use ratings (preferably with a knowledge of Europe and Asia insurance companies); and candidates with significant industry contacts
Senior Director - Issuer Marketing
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in Debt Capital Markets (IG and/or Leveraged Finance), Coverage, Corporate Finance, M&A, Advisory type functions; such experience likely to come from having worked within investment or corporate banking
- Experience in 1) Healthcare 2) Industrials and Transportation 3) Consumer-Retail 4) Business Services/ TMT.
Senior Director - Middle Markets
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in the Middle Market likely from a bank in Origination or Sponsor Coverage or in Private Debt as an originator or investor – there is a preference for individuals with significant industry contacts.
Senior Director, Investment Grade
- The role will have responsibility for developing and maintaining relationships primarily with Investment Grade Banking professionals and then any broader relationships the candidate may have with Bankers, Borrowers/Issuers, and Investors.
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in Investment Grade DCM or Syndicate from a bulge bracket bank - CITI, JP Morgan, BAML, etc.
All roles require the ability to travel.