Senior Manager, Threat Intelligence
- Manhattan, NY, USA Manhattan NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
Technology Information Security (TIS) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank operating under the overall purview of "Technology Services" .
The TIS team is made up of cyber security thought leaders, who are accountable for the provision of a global set of cyber security services and products in order to maintain and continuously improve Bank's cyber security posture in today's ever evolving cyber security landscape.
The TIS team protect the Bank from cyber security threats by delivering effective information security technology services, managing and responding to security incidents to ensure, and support the continuity and growth of Bank's business operations; and meet the both internal and external stakeholders' expectations across 70+ countries and territories, in which SCB operates.
* Be a champion for Threat Intelligence in North America and the wider region.
* Participate in the local and regional intelligence sharing community, represent the Bank and raie the Bank's profile and influence in this space.
* Produce excellent written intelligence products - using analysis methodologies where appropriate.
* Provide timely situational awareness, including research via use of various sources, to formulate written and oral briefings.
* Act as a part of incident response team where appropriate.
* Use existing SCB analysis platform to research relevant threats
* Produce actionable intelligence on threats for delivery to senior management and operational teams.
* Establish, develop and own relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders.
* Protect SCB by performing technical research into advanced, targeted attacks, malware campaigns, malware and other emerging technologies that post risk to the bank
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS):
* Bachelor's degree in computer related major
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience in writing intelligence reports
* 10+ years of experience in Information security preferably in Banking and Financial services sector
* 5+ years hands-on experience in audit engagement and risk management is added advantage
* Experience in using various open sources and tools to research external threat actors and threat actor
* Worked in SOC analysis and investigation environment is preferred
* Experience with Linux/Unix, database technologies preferred
* Able to create scripts with Python, Bash and SQL preferred
* Firm grasp of Link-analysis methods and software such as Maltego and Palantir would be an asset.
* Having technical security certifications will be an added advantage