Tax VP - SALT
- Manhattan, NY, USA Manhattan NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 15 Jul 18 2018-07-15
Our client is an Asia-based financial services company. This position is based in midtown Manhattan, where the company is seeking a manager to join their tax group. They are seeking a strong manager with an excellent state and local tax background.
Our client is a hedge fund with an international presence that manages several billions of dollars in assets and utilizes a multi-strategy approach. They are apart of their parent companies financial services group.
- SALT Planning and Compliance
- Work on tasks and projects from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, and completing transfer pricing tasks.
- Work with other associates and managers on transfer pricing projects conducting detailed economic, financial, and accounting analyses demonstrating an understanding of transfer pricing concepts and method application to cases.
- Prepare and analyze financial and economic data through the use of MS Word, Excel, and various databases.
Seeking a candidate with 4-10 years of experience in hedge fund or private equity taxation.
Big 4 or industry experience is strongly preferred.
Candidates must be able to communicate effectively and proactively express new ideas.
Strong analytic abilities a must.
Advance oral and written communication skills.
Computer skills with knowledge of MS Excel.
Prior supervisory experience required.
Competitive salary. Base and bonus, based on experience.
Great work environment.