Technology Support Specialist
- Manhattan, NY, USA Manhattan NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
To provide support for all FX, ALM & FI Trading & Front office applications to New York and Brazil Front office users in Standard Chartered Bank. This will be part of the Front Office "Follow-The-Sun" team providing 24 hours support to Front office users in Singapore, Dubai, London and New York.
The Human Bank. We are committed to help you further your career within Standard Chartered. To help you with your career development, you can find help and support on The Bridge. If you feel you are ready to take the next step, this role might be the next step on your career journey.
We are looking for a Technology Support Specialist to provide support for all FX, ALM & FI Trading & Front office applications to New York and Brazil Front office users in Standard Chartered Bank. This will be part of the Front Office "Follow-The-Sun" team providing 24 hours support to Front office users in Singapore, Dubai, London and New York.
Responsible for the stability of all FX, ALM &FI Trading & Front office production environments, ensuring all applications and interfaces offer maximum availability.
Responsible for providing onsite, on floor resource for local trading floor and remote support for overseas trading floors/users as part of a global support model with a focus on FX and FI products. The role includes the following core responsibilities:
- Can handle a high severity incident bridge
- Is able to escalate appropriately for help
- Confident, self-aware and empathetic
- Technical specialist background in FM technologies, particularly with FX, FI or MM products
- Ability to adapt communication to move between business areas and technology
- Has experience of senior stakeholder management
- Is able to clearly and succinctly articulate current status of an incident
- Proactively finds user issues, seeking problems and documenting follow-ups
- Logs issues and captures problem trending using bank standard tools (Remedy)
- Strong production support experience, preferably with Sungard Treasury Trader
- Excellent knowledge of FX, ALM & FI products
- In-depth experience with UNIX and SQL
- Undergraduate or higher degree
- Self-starter with proven track record of driving solutions in a front office environment.
We are committed to releasing your full potential, allowing you to continue to make a positive contribution. This role could be the next step in your career journey.. Apply Now