- Manhattan, NY, USA Manhattan NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
This position is newly created that reports directly to the Controller, but has exposure to the CFO and other executives within the company. This person will be responsible for every thing related to the treasury function.
Our client is a single strategy fund in a growing industry that focuses on rapidly expanding their brand while keeping a great company environment and great work life balance.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Maintain banking relationships and credit rating agency relationships
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Primary contact to Invest funds
- Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Leadership experience, leading & coaching AP Managers
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets
- Operates at a high level of excellence and quality
- Displays strong initiative and is resourceful in solving problems
- Recognizes and sets priorities with minimal direction
- Assumes responsibility for the timely and accurate completion of tasks
- Flexible and responsive to the changing needs of the firm
- Capable of effectively interacting with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Has integrity and knows how to manage sensitive and confidential information
Our client is a competitive company in a niche industry, the offer would include competitive salary, benefits structure, and equity in the company.