- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Oct 18
2019 Real Returns™ Program – New York
2019 Real Returns™ Program - New York
Credit Suisse is proud to announce the 2019 launch of Real Returns™, a program designed to re-engage talented professionals and help facilitate your transition back into the workforce.
- The unique opportunity to find out if you are ready to re-enter the workforce. You will gain insights into different business areas and will have the chance to build a network that you can benefit from for your career development.
- Project work on the job - You will collaborate on projects which apply to your expertise, interests and skills within one of our businesses
- Training - You will participate in orientation events and training sessions that are designed facilitate your transition back into the work environment. You will also receive information about changes in the financial sector, improve your technology skills and participate in workshops.
- Network -You will meet and interact with employees within your own business area as well as with other Real Returns participants. You will also be able to take part in a variety of networking events and speaker sessions, enabling you to build relationships throughout the bank.
- Support and Mentorship - You will have access to a large support network throughout the program, including a Real Returns program manager. We will partner you with a buddy for guidance on day to day tasks, and a senior mentor who can provide career advice and help you navigate the organization. Our Real Returns alumni are also very active in supporting your success.
Real Returns opens the door for you to see what it is like today and find out what it feels like to come back, with the added benefit of a strong support network. Credit Suisse cares about your future and can offer a valuable experience to restart your career.
During your first week, you will engage in a series of orientation and training sessions to refresh your skills and help you re-acclimate into a new environment. The sessions will cover topics such as leadership, presentation and networking skills.
To ensure that you have a successful transition, you will be aligned with a mentor who will provide guidance and advice to you during the program. You will also receive support from business leaders, human resources community and the Real Returns program team as you ease back into financial services and build your confidence.
You'll have access to resources that will enable you to explore further employment opportunities upon conclusion of the program. Please note, your participation does not guarantee or imply employment with Credit Suisse for any period of time.
- Program length: 10 weeks
- Program start date: February 25, 2019
- Structure: 1 week of training, 9 weeks in your group
- Compensation for participants will depend on experience and role
- A clear desire to return to the workforce with demonstrated professional achievements in the financial services sector
- Successful academic and professional track records
- A solutions-based and active approach to problem solving
- Experience in working both independently and as a member of a team
- An interest in working in one our participating business areas which include but are not limited to: Investment Banking Capital Markets, Global Markets (Fixed Income, Equities, Research), Asset Management, Alternative Investments, Finance, Operations and IT, Human Resources, Legal and Compliance, and Risk Management
Credit Suisse Firm Overview
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.