2020 Operations Campus Analyst Program
The Operations Campus Analyst Program seeks to recruit and develop highly talented university graduates, from any academic field, that are eager to begin their careers within BNY Mellon's Operations.
This two-year business immersion program embeds incoming analysts into our Operations teams, where they will learn first-hand about our core products, services, and workflows. The Program provides analysts with targeted on-the-job training, designed to build knowledge, expertise and soft-skills to help grow a successful candidate into a potential future leader. Analysts will collaborate with experienced Operations professionals to learn about BNY Mellon and how they can help deliver transformational change that furthers the company's strategic vision.
Key Program components include:
- On-the-job training to support day to day responsibilities
- Process improvement and project management training
- Exposure to senior leadership & various networking opportunities
- Mentoring relationships to foster professional development and provide career advice
- Group volunteering efforts to develop our community partnerships
Supports clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed. Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience. Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
Provides analytical support and prepares drafts of standard and ad hoc reports for assigned area.
** Program start dates are January 2020 and June 2020 ** Qualifications
US: Bachelor's degree from a four-year program.Data Science, Operations Management, Statistics, Engineering, Analytics,Business and Finance academic backgrounds a plus.
Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 or better.
UK and Ireland: Preferred subjects: Data Science, Operations Management, Statistics, Engineering, Analytics, Business and Finance or other related field.
Minimum Bachelor's degree at 2:1 or better.
No previous experience required.
Should not require sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future, in the region where they apply. A strong candidate possesses:
- Intellectual curiosity and self-motivation
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- A commitment to excellence
- Drive to innovate BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Primary Location:
United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh Internal Jobcode:
Operations Admin-HR14304 Requisition Number: