2021 Americas Asset Management Summer Analyst - Distribution
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer Credit Suisse Asset Management
In its Asset Management (AM) business, Credit Suisse offers products across a broad spectrum of investment classes, including equities, fixed income, and alternative investments. Credit Suisse's AM business handles over $367 billion of assets for a broad spectrum of clients ranging from governments, institutions and corporations to private individuals. With offices focused on asset management in 18 countries, Credit Suisse's AM is operated as a globally integrated network to deliver the bank's best investment ideas and capabilities to clients around the world. In the New York City office, Credit Suisse's AM business focuses on alternative investment strategies, as well as capital raising by the Private Fund Group. The Alternative Investment business handles over $125 billion of assets. Distribution
Credit Suisse's AM Distribution Group is responsible for delivering alternative investment solutions to institutional clients, investment consultants, third party distributors and single family offices. The Americas team, based in New York, San Francisco and Santiago, Chile, focuses on sales and client service and is supported by dedicated marketing and COO teams. In addition to direct client coverage, the sales teams leverage relationships across the rest of Credit Suisse, including Private Banking and Investment Banking. Summer Analysts participate in a rotational internship that provides exposure to all facets of Americas Distribution, across Third Party, Institutional and Consultant Relations, and COO teams. Program Highlights
- A one-day company orientation followed by one week of training
- Continued learning and development through specific desk placements, where you'll receive further training
- A summer speaker series, where you'll hear from senior employees across the divisions
- Guidance from an assigned mentor, who will help you discover your strengths and plan your career
- Social, community service, and networking events that will connect you with individuals across the firm, ensuring that you are exposed to all the areas and understand the big picture of a global investment bank. The summer is structured to have a balance of each of these types of opportunities.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you should be in your senior year at a four-year college or university (graduating in December 2021 or May/June 2022). Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of our employees, but seeks those with a common set of abilities - highly motivated and creative individuals who have demonstrated academic achievement, and have the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team. We’ll be looking at your potential, your ability, your academic background and extra-curricular activities. We aspire to build future leaders who add fresh perspectives to our business. What We’re Looking For
- A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
- A critical thinker with excellent analytical skills
- A hardworking self-starter who achieves significant results
- A supportive and adaptable team member who can build positive relationships
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.