2021 Future Diverse Traders
At Morgan Stanley, we strive to build an organization that is diverse in experience and background, reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. One way we demonstrate this commitment is through our Future Diverse Traders event which is an integral part of our diversity recruiting efforts.
Future Diverse Traders is a virtual event targeting diverse students who are interested in learning more about a career in Finance, and the Trading roles available within the Sales & Trading divisions. This program provides participants the opportunity to experience a real-life trading environment by playing the role of a Salesperson, Trader or Fund Manager through a simulated game. Future Diverse Traders | Friday, April 16 Application Deadline: Friday, March 12 Why should you attend?
- Network with employees across the Sales & Trading businesses
- Get first hand advice on what it takes to be successful throughout the recruiting season
- Be considered for accelerated interviews for the 2022 Summer Analyst Program
- You are familiar with or interested in learning code languages such as Python, Q, R, SQL, or VBA, C++, Java, MATLAB, or Scala
- You identify as a diverse student (of any discipline or major) graduating between December 2022 and Spring 2023
- You enjoy solving complex problems that require deep analytical reasoning and quantitative analysis
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are collaborative, a quick learner, adaptable, a multi-tasker and possesses a strong work ethic
- Eligible participants must be currently enrolled at a four year accredited institution and provide their resume with a current GPA
- This event will be held virtually