2021 Investment Banking Summer Associate Program - Latin America (New York)
Morgan Stanley is a worldwide leader in investment banking. We are one of the top firms in mergers & acquisitions (M&A), underwriting of equity transactions, corporate debt issuance, and high-yield debt financing. With professionals in 30 countries, we are consistently recognized for our performance in traditional and innovative financing techniques, helping clients around the world to make decisions about their business strategy and financial structure.
Placement and Duration
Morgan Stanley's Latin America Investment Banking Group (LatAm) covers a broad and diverse set of clients that have a variety of interests in Latin American markets. The team includes more than 60 investment banking professionals deployed across the region in order to bring our clients global capabilities across the full spectrum of capital markets and M&A activities. LatAm bankers are involved in business development, capital markets and M&A execution. As a leading investment banking franchise in the region, Morgan Stanley has been the advisor of choice in landmark Latin American transactions.
Investment Banking Summer Associates participate in an orientation program covering the Firm's businesses, the transition from an academic setting to a corporate environment and opportunities for establishing a network throughout the Firm. During the program, Summer Associates will learn corporate valuation methodologies, financial statement analysis and modeling from accomplished instructors, bankers and university professors.
• Managing and actively participating in the execution of corporate finance transactions.
• Performing financial analysis, strategic business analysis and detailed industry research.
• Contributing to team discussions and client meetings.
• Developing and delivering client presentations in a clear and compelling manner.
Qualifications / Skills / Requirements.
• You are an MBA student in your first year of study or a JD student in your second year of study.
• You have at least two to three years of work experience (preferred).
• You can manage multiple projects, provide complicated financial analysis, and develop appropriate corporate finance solutions.
• You have excellent analytical and decision making abilities.
• You are fluent in Spanish.