2022 Global Capital Markets Sophomore Summer Analyst Program (New York)
Global Capital Markets - Summer Analyst
When clients need capital, Global Capital Markets (GCM) responds with market judgments and ingenuity. Whether executing an IPO, a debt offering or a leveraged buyout, GCM integrates Morgan Stanley's expertise in Sales and Trading and Investment Banking, offering clients seamless advice and sophisticated solutions. GCM originates, structures and executes public and private placement of equities, investment-grade and noninvestment-grade debt and related products. The group provides fresh ideas and broad distribution to help clients get the most out of each stage of a transaction, and continually develops capital markets solutions to enable clients to mitigate strategic, operational, credit and market risks.
- You have an ability to manage multiple projects, provide complicated financial analysis, and develop appropriate corporate finance solutions.
- Extraordinarily high level of motivation and commitment to working hard
- Extraordinarily high level of focus on work quality and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial instinct and ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines
- Interest in developing a career in Global Capital Markets