Quantitative Developer supporting the ALM Senior Management of a global asset management firm
- Develop quantitative analytics that provide new and innovative solutions to support the Asset Liability Management strategy
- Conceptualize, devise, document, and implement models to solve business problems.
- Utilize strong business acumen to frame problem and propose quantitative solutions to better support the research, trading and hedge strategy teams
- Produce and present departmental level analysis to senior-level management.
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise required to advise business management.
- 7+ years’ statistical / big data / economic analysis experience within financial services
- Expertise in big data analytics within financial liabilities, assets, and investments.
- Must possess a passion with data, and a conviction to discover the patterns hidden in the data.
- Expertise on object-oriented programming in C++, Python.
- Working knowledge of Excel, VBA, SQL; helpful to know NoSQL.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- M.S. (preferably Ph.D.) in data science, economics, physics, engineering, pure or applied mathematics
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”