AML Compliance Manager
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
A major NY bank is looking for an AML/BSA Compliance Control Risk Manager. This is an Operational Risk role overseeing the bank’s compliance with AML risk policies and procedures. Only candidates with experience in assessing AML Operational Risk Infrastructure and Compliance should apply. It’s not for someone who is currently an AML investigations analyst.
- Provide oversight, review and support of the firm's compliance risk infrastructure that monitors suspicious activity and potential violations.
- Conduct examinations of the firms AML/BSA and OFAC Compliance and internal risk controls, practices and policies.
- Assess the quality and effectiveness of the bank’s BSA/AML and OFAC Compliance control programs
- Author risk reports and your findings for senior internal management and the Federal Reserve on the bank’s Anti-Money Laundering Compliance risk systems and controls
- Develop an ability to identify and manage the compliance control risks across the bank’s many business units, its products and services.
- Making sure that the banks AML/BSA and OFAC risk controls are in compliance with the Federal Reserve Bank’s supervisory regulations and standards.
- BA/BS, and 5 years of Anti-Money Laundering Compliance experience working with complex banking and financial services firms across all business areas, [banking, lending, trading, risk management].
- Must have 5 years of experience working as a BSA/AML and or OFAC compliance analyst issues with financial services firm.
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with Vendor Solutions for BSA, KYC
- Transaction Monitoring is strongly preferred.
- Must be a US Citizen or have Permanent Resident Status
Keywords: AML, BSA, OFAC, Compliance Risk, Risk Controls, Risk Monitoring, Risk Practices, Risk Policy, Regulatory Risk
Please refer to Job #22321 - and send MS Word attached resume to email@example.com