- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Feb 18
AP Intermediate Associate
Location: New York, NY, USA
- Inputting of wire transfer payments in banking portals for entities located in the Americas region
- Researching the status of checks issued for Canada and the US regions.
- Issuing stop payment for the AP and payroll teams
- Researching and resolving check exception issues
- Ensuring all tax payments for Brazil are input on a timely basis into banking system
- Serve as backup approver on wire transfers for Americas and EMEA region
- Review and respond to requests in the cash management mailbox
- Assist with other duties as needed
- Experience with entering payments in banking systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products (Word and Excel)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be self motivated and willing to research and resolve issues
- Problem solving skills important
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while managing multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.