ASG Healthcare Asset Manager
ASG Healthcare Asset Manager
Location: US About Customer & Marketing Assets / Salesforce ASG
Our firm is investing in new ways to deliver value to our clients, bringing IP to the market through the use of assets. Within Customer & Marketing, the Assets & Hybrid Business Ventures practice partners with market leaders to surface, incubate, build, scale, and maintain new, world-class technology-based assets and solutions. The Salesforce Assets & Solutions Group (ASG) is one of our high-priority portfolios of such assets. Through our deep experience implementing Salesforce globally, we've built a wealth of technical prowess, strategic vision, and industry insights. We are drawing on these strengths to build a suite of repeatably deployable Salesforce-based solutions across a variety of industries. These assets will help us provide even faster time to value and reduced risk throughout our clients' transformation journeys. Work You'll Do
The Asset Manager will play a critical role in helping to define and update a product strategy for one of our Healthcare assets. You will help describe this asset in detail, work with engineering on comprehensive specification and implementation, work with the asset marketing team on launch and customer adoption, manage early customer programs, and work with engineering teams on user interface, architecture, and integration with other assets in the portfolio.
This is a hands-on role that will include both day-to-day product management responsibilities and strategic planning. This is an exciting opportunity as the business is growing rapidly and we are making major investments in new technologies, content, and service offerings. Key Responsibilities may include:
The Asset Manager will collaborate and align with technical and non-technical stakeholders to translate customer needs into technical product requirements, and work with engineering to build and deliver world-class products. The Asset Manager will be a product champion and should be a team leader with a consistent record of accomplishment for aligning and ensuring end-to-end organization readiness.
- Scope out initial ideas and create mock ups; create prototypes with internal development center.
- Define and prioritize key target segments, understanding market needs and working with customer groups to refine product strategy.
- Initiate comprehensive assessments of relevant industry trends and business requirements in order to help successfully develop product roadmap and launch new products.
- Engage with customers to understand the marketplace and competitor platforms, including technology, market share, advertising, and competitive SWOT analysis.
- Develop product positioning, competitive analysis and messaging platforms to guide creative marketing & PR campaigns.
- Work with internal engineering team/product development team on product build.
- Monitor, analyze and report on customer/decision-maker/end-user feedback and manage success and evolution of tools in the marketplace.
- Provide timely reporting of alpha/beta programs, product launches/extensions, and ongoing sales, revenue and profitability performance against defined business targets.
How you'll grow
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or equivalent field. MBA a plus.
- 8+ years of demonstrated success in fast-paced product management role for software, analytics and/or SaaS-based products.
- Proven record of managing product releases.
- Experience with early stage products and new product development from ideation specification.
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate with internal stakeholders from various parts of the organization and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally.
- Experience working closely with engineering organization to define applications and tools and manage them through the entire product life cycle.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel (25%) periodically.
- Experience developing or implementing Salesforce applications preferred.
- Experience in Life Science or Healthcare preferred.
- Highly collaborative and with the ability to lead by influence.
- Highly self-motivated, passionate team-oriented individual.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCMGRJG023-CM