ASSOCIATE - ENERGY PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT (NYC)
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
Our client is a world-class global investment bank that is looking to hire an Associate to work in their Structured Finance Group focused on energy projects.
THE ROLE – ASSOCIATE, PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT (ENERGY FINANCE)
This position provides an outstanding opportunity for a junior banker to join an established banking group as a key member of the team. The successful candidate will support the deal team with researching different markets and opportunities, credit analysis and submitting to committees. The role will also be modeling intensive. Lastly, you will be responsible for making presentations to senior management and investors.
This client will only hire an exceptional candidate with experience from a high calibre institution. Only individuals with the following criteria will be considered:
- A minimum of 18 months to a maximum of 3 years’ total experience gained a bank, asset manager or ratings agency
- Proven experience in managing loan portfolios from transaction inception through to end
- Excellent credit skills and strong communication skills both written and spoken
- Sector experience in natural resources, power, or infrastructure
- Strong undergraduate academic background in business, finance, engineering or science
- Superb ability to develop basic economic models and maintain them in excel
If you satisfy the above six points, please send your resume to Mercedes Perez to firstname.lastname@example.org