AVP Capital Markets Auditor
- Competitive Base & Bonus
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Ashton Lane Group
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
Supporting the internal audit of a global investment bank
- Perform risk-based audit reviews and recommending solutions to identified issues and problems within the organization
- Develop clear and concise risk/control matrices and audit programs and analyze business processes, procedures, and risks and evaluating the internal controls
- Manage time and priorities while performing the audit reviews.
- Employ analytical skills to analyze activities and processes using the Audit Methodology and Tools.
- Validate the quality and reliability of the findings and deliverables.
- Add value to the Business by raising relevant recommendations.
- Write excellent quality reports with appropriate recommendations.
- Deliver clear presentations to Senior Management and Internal Audit Management.
- Ensure timely follow-up of audit recommendations.
- Improve personal and professional development by keeping up-to-date with changes in financial services and products, regulations, and attending training courses/sitting exams.
- 3+ years of relevant Audit or transferable experience with a focus on Capital Markets
- A strong understanding of the relevant risks and controls in areas such as Trading, Origination, Distribution, Sales, Order Management and Trade Execution, Compliance, Risk Management and Operations.
- Knowledge of Dodd-Frank including Volcker Rules, and Liquidity measures
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA (Finance and/or Accounting preferred). CPA/CIA preferred
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: email@example.com
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”