AVP Credit Analyst
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Stone Management
- 31 Aug 18
International Bank with an expanding project finance lending platform seeks an AVP level credit analyst.
- Support in the origination, execution and syndication of credit facilities
- Assist in analyzing transactions and running the due diligence effort, internal approval processes and transaction execution work-flows
- Preparation of internal credit memos and analyses
- Train and supervise junior members of the team
- Develop, analyze and optimize cash flow financial models in Excel
Management of portfolio loans and periodic reviews
Prior experience working on project finance transactions at another banking institution.
Execellent financial modeling skills.
Salary $120-$140K + bonus.