We are currently partnering with a tier one global bank undergoing a team build-out for their IT audit department. Your work will be of upmost importance to the firm dealing with issue validation audits for US regulators.
What you will do: experience
- Work with the Audit Director for IT to assess risks and plan a program of technology audit work in coordination with business unit audits for the regional applications, and audits of IT infrastructure areas.
- Interact with regulators such as the OCC for MRAs and MRIAs
- Based in New York, Charlotte or Los Angeles.
What you will need:
- Minimum 3 years of IT auditing experience
- Experience conducting application based audits preferably in a Financial Service Firm
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills with ability to multi-task in fast-paced environments.
- Good understanding of Unix, Windows, Web, and Network Infrastructures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information systems, engineering or a technology field.