Accounts Receivable Manager
Fitch Solutions delivers credit market data, analytical tools and risk services to the global financial community. In addition to offering proprietary market-based content, Fitch Solutions distributes the ratings, research and financial data of Fitch Ratings through a variety of flexible platforms. With innovation and experience behind every solution, Fitch Solutions helps financial professionals meet the diverse and evolving needs of today’s global markets.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions, along with Fitch Learning and BMI Research, are part of the Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is wholly-owned by Hearst.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, complying with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which operating, and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws.
The Fitch Group finance team operates under a matrix management structure with regional and functional heads. There are four regions: US, Latin America, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
The role of the Accounts Receivable (AR) Manager is a key position within Finance that will manage the performance of the North America Accounts Receivables area, whose principle functions include:
- Supervise collections team
- Daily communication with customers and internal managers
- Lead efforts to improve efficiencies associated with AR functions
- Responsible for month end close of AR
- Track performance measures for the AR team
- Ensure compliance with SOX and other audit requirements
- Provide continual coaching and support to the AR team
- Maintain company confidentiality at all times
- Reconciliation of month end AR reports
- Create dashboard, performance metrics, KPI’s and adhoc reports given by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business preferred
- 5+ years of accounts receivables experience
- 3+ years in a people management role preferred
- Professional, positive, and supportive team leader
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects/duties simultaneously assigned by management
- Above average computer and technical skills (Excel, Word, Accounting software)
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Strong reconciliation and analytical skills
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch’s credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the code of ethics and conduct page - http://www.fitchratings.com/web/en/dynamic/about-us/code-of-ethics-and-conduct.jsp