Administrative Assistant - FIG
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We're looking for someone like that who can provide administrative support to the Financial Institutions Group. You'll:
– manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls, vacation, travel and client meetings
– review and handle all incoming and outgoing [for example, email and phone calls]
– provide organizational support, including [for example, the ordering of supplies and equipment, organization of travel arrangements and media events]
– administer filing systems [both manually and electronically]
– coordinate various internal and external communications material, like [for instance, the monthly newsletter, our brochures and letters to clients]
– take care of settlement of accounts, processing invoices and expenses
You'll be working on the Financial Institutions Group in New York City. We provide financial solutions to a whole range of clients, and offer advisory and analytics services in all major capital markets.
Your experience and skills
– several years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.