- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Advanced Analytics Architecture and e-Marketplace Product Manager
Advanced Analytics Architecture and e-Marketplace Product Manager
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18062626
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
This is a product management position responsible for delivering major business initiatives within TTS (Treasury Trade Solutions) Enterprise Services, Analytics, Big Data & Business Architecture Group. The successful candidate will work with the Product, Channels, Compliance, Risk, Finance, Operations, Technology and front office teams to drive forward TTS Enterprise Business / Data Architecture, data commercialization and Advanced Analytics initiatives for TTS.
In addition, this role will support the broader TTS Data Insights and AI work, facilitating best practice adoption & business benefit realization across Payments, Receivables, Trade & Commercial Cards businesses.
- Delivery of the data infrastructure and business architecture for the new TTS Marketplace client engagement & fulfillment web portal
- Act as Business Architect for TTS, delivering the strategic roadmap for the broader TTS information processing and data management
- Engage with Business and Technology Partners to ensure buy in and alignment to the business architecture strategy. A core part of this will be aligning with the overall migration from a batch to real time processing organization
- Ensure that the underlying approach to information processing across all TTS product development is aligned to the overall business architecture
- Develop the TTS Cloud strategy
- Direction and oversight of Data commercialization and Advanced Analytics projects, particularly where these are customer facing.
- Delivery of Advanced Analytics projects into mainstream production / BAU environments and document benefits
- Provide oversight of all program work streams in line with the overall program strategy.
- Manage project schedule, deliverables and milestones across multiple work streams and regions.
- Facilitate effective communication between the many key stakeholder groups to enable efficient execution of program goals.
- Deliver regular status reporting to management and key stakeholders through a comprehensive program governance structure, supporting a continual technology & operations delivery schedule.
- Evaluate and communicate any possible risks to the completion of the project tasks and escalate issues and manage prioritization as needed.
- Proactively manage changes in the project scope, identify potential problems and devise contingency plans.
- Communicate the value of Data Insights and AI approaches to the wider TTS Audience.
TTS is a data rich organization and it is only just starting to transform into a data driven / advanced analytics organization. This gives huge opportunity for an ambitious candidate to make an impact on a global scale in a top class company. TTS is investing in its Data and AI framework, as well as moving from a batch to real time operation. This role will allow the successful candidate to play a significant part in this transformation and the overall future business architecture.
As a Product Manager in the highly visible Enterprise Services team, the candidate will also further develop their knowledge on Cash Management, Data Management & Innovation and leading industry tools and practices such as Big Data, Cloud, Business Intelligence and AI. They will have Senior Management visibility, increasing responsibility and as such, will require good presentation and high level communication skills.
Broad exposure to other Citi business lines, as well as Global Functions and the Citi Architecture and technology groups will provide a significant knowledge expansion across multiple facts of the Banking industry
- Experience in delivery of client facing online fulfillment / eCommerce / Information Portals, preferrably outside the Banking environment
- Experience of Data Integration and Information Architecture from a business point of view, ideally having 3 years experience working with large global programs.
- Experience in UI / UX preferable
- Experience in digital marketing / online personalization
- Demonstrated experience of Innovation development
- Experience of working with global / complex initiatives
- Experience with Hadoop / Big Data tools
- Experience in deploying cloud applications and data management
- Experience in the large scale deployment of Business Intelligence tools - ideally Microstrategy or OBIEE
- Business facing experience including
- Stakeholder Communication
- Business Analysis
- Requirements Development
- Strong Project Management skills - 3 years' experience. Of large multi-stream projects and programs.
- Strong and demonstrated leadership skills managing a diverse team including offshore contractors, with the ability to motivate and influence their performance.
- Good practical understanding of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- High level communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Experience producing excellent communication material and presenting to Senior Stakeholders
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Experience in Cloud
- Experience in UI / UX methodologies
- Experience of BI tools - Microstrategy desirable
- Experience of Hadoop / Spark
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Program Management
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and with a large team.
- Presentation & communication skills,
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver under pressure.
- Ability to learn, deliver and meet deadlines in a fast paced and pressured environment
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Clear communicator ability to relay precise information both orally and in writing to senior management
- Ability to articulate ideas in a simple coherent way
- Ability to build and maintain effective networks and relationships.
- Effective time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Master's Degree preferred